Monday, December 12, 2011

Attendance Statement

In Media Literacy, the attendance policy is that students should come to class and if you are not going to be able to make it, make sure to let Rob know beforehand. By doing so, you will be excused. For every unexcused absence, our final grade would drop by 20 points. Basically, attendance is required, but two excused absences are allowed.

For me, I did not miss any classes. Nor did I come in late for Media Literacy. I came for every single class and made sure to take notes on lectures. I was on time and in the classroom for all lectures, movies, projects, work days, and rants by Rob. When in class, I came prepared, ready to soak up any and all information about the media. Critical thinking was always evident in the classroom and I always made sure to take notes, jotting down simple phrases to complex ideas. Overall, I came to all the Media Literacy class times with an open mind and my notebook, ready to take notes on the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment